A number of Asian cultures, especially the Indian subcontinent, includes ginger in almost every dish they make. Ginger has strong medicinal properties that can alleviate numerous symptoms and is particularly popular for digestive discomfort. Ginger roots have antioxidant, antiviral, and antibacterial abilities that can boost your immunity system as well. Health benefits include:
• It can help charge up and clear out micro-circulatory blood channels in your body.
• Helps prevent asthma, diabetes, and cancer
• Ginger prevents nausea during post-surgery period
• Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce joint pain
• Ginger improves your body’s abilities to absorb nutrients
• It can also aid your digestive processes